{Chrysler 300} Carter 3614S (300K single four) sheets

{Chrysler 300} Carter 3614S (300K single four) sheets

Anyone have the Carter two or three page sheet for the 3614S ?

About 8 months ago we went through all of our books and paperwork in our flat here in San Francisco. I got rid of a lot of stuff. In that stuff was a binder three inches thick with ALL the high performance engines from the Big Three from 1958 to 1972 that I photo copied as a kid in about 1974 from an auto electric and carburetor house. Like the idiot that I am I figured I was never going to need it again. It was there for 45 years in my stuff and I tossed it.

So, now I need it and it is killing me!

If anyone has a copy and has it scanned, I would appreciate it.

James

--
---