Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Linkage Finish

Oh yea their reproduction goods (that I have bought for ’62 413-2x4 set ups) are great!!
Matt Allyn

On Nov 26, 2023, at 11:17 AM, John W Sager <cleanthegarageout2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you decide to plate the parts, I've heard nothing but good things about this plater. Dynamic Renovation - Refinishing

I've never had them do any plating, but I have bought some of their reproduction parts and I was very happy with them. They seem to have reasonable prices. Since small Mopar parts seem to be their specialty, I would bet they won't lose yours.

Hope this helps, John