Re: Dumb thread

Every body talks about how they had kept " that one", its a funny
phenomena and I do it too, but at the time youve got to do it to make
room for that new obsession u think is so much prettier of a car or a
better deal, or easier to restore, I'm doing it right now, getting rid of
one of my 65 Barracudas to make room for my new obsession, I cant tell u
guys what it is because its not a 62-65 Mopar but it is a Mopar, and it
has a big block and its not a truck. So I know that in two years I'll be
going "God why didnt I keep that 65 Formula S, what an idiot!!" I dont
know, its an impossible situation unless u have endless money and an
endless warehouse.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

--

----