Re: My past Mopars

   I am sure I will forget some of them  but heres my list, in no particular
order.

1968  Dodge Dart
1960 Dodge Dart
1965 Plymouth Barracuda
1965 Plymouth Barracuda  (yep two of them at one time with sequensial vin
numbers)
1952 Desoto Firedome 8  (hemi car)
1969 Plymouth RoadRunner
1970 Cuda Crand Coup
1966 Dodge Polara convertible (working on it right now)
1966 Polara 4 door sedan
1973 Dodge Charger SE Brogham
1974 Dodge Charger SE Brogham
1985 D200 Dodge Fleetside truck
1972 Chrysler Newport Royal 4 door sedan
1974 Chrysler New Yorker Brogham
1976 Plymouth Volare
1979 Dodge Aspen SE
1985 Dodge Charger
1986 Plymouth Reliant
1970 Dodge Dart Custom 4 door sedan
1964 Plymouth Belevedere Station wagon
1985 Newyorker 5th ave.
1984 Dodge Caravan
1992 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan LE
1993 Dodge Shadow Convertible
1993 Dodge Shadow hatchback
1992 Chrysler LeBaron convertible
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback
1968 Chrysler NewYorker
2004 Dodge Hemi Quad Cab 4 X 4
I am sure there are ones that I have forgotten. To many along the way. Cars
that I bought and drove for two months then ditched. Lots of parts cars as
well. I am amazed that I am still married.