New Swap Meet Ads

Hello all,

Here are the newest listings on the 1962 to 1965 swap meet page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

=============

FOR SALE

1963 Dodge 330 4dr Station wagon. 313 Poly, push button automatic
transmission, all original survivor 99% complete from the radio to the
hubcaps. Options include a chrome roof rack, two-tone paint, a power
rear window and rear air vent wings. Needs headlight bezels, theres a
dent in the grille and a couple cracks in the windshield. There is a
little rust in the rear wheel wells and a spot in the drivers rear
floorpan. Car is white with a red roof with a red interior and an 8 3/4
rear end. Price is $3000 firm, no tire kickers and you can see it on my
website: http://hemi-sohc.tripod.com   I prefer emails but if you must
call me i
can be reached at 250-428-0429 ask for Paul. (March 21, 2004)

1965 Dodge Polara Survivor! Just found 1965 Dodge Polara 4 door with
47,000 actual miles! Light tan with tan interior. #'s matching car with
fender tag and original window sticker too. Has 383 2bbl, 727 auto
column shift. Very solid and original paint (light tan). Not a rusty
car....a solid original that runs and drives super! Has am radio, all
gauges work, original spare, trunk mat and carpet. Never repainted so
you can see it in its original state. It is
only original once. I have pictures to email. Car is located in La
Crosse WI. Can be driven anywhere. Asking $2200 Email Greg at
FFGREG32@xxxxxxx or call me at 608-779-9305 (March 21, 2004)

1962-1964 max wedge crossram intake, uncut, with carb linkage, plugs,
and bolts, $1650.00 plus shipping, also max wedge cast iron headers no
welds, cracks or pits fit 1962 to 1964 $1450.00 pair, plus shipping.
call 1 860 6430782 after 5Pm, or email 62maxwedge@xxxxxxx (March 21,
2004)

WANTED
1965 Plymouth Bevedere II / 4dr. parts: tailight bezels and lenses and
other parts for a 4dr. Contact Roy at
bowen@xxxxxxxxxxxx (March 21, 2004)

----

b7yoMz.