New swap meet ads

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
caab5n1b7yoMza/ Ivo Interactive

Hello all,

Below are ads put on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet today.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

=============

FOR SALE

1965 Dodge Coronet 2 Dr Hardtop. The car is set up for drag racing, it
has a 383 engine which runs low 12s, ATI 4500 stall converter, turbo
action reverse pattern valve body, 456 gears, 6 point roll bar, subframe
connectors and SS leafsprings which have been moved inboard into  the
frame rails. It has a fiberglass hood with a Hemi scoop, the upper A arm
bushings and tie rods and ends were replaced this past winter.It has 1
fiberglass seat 10.5 Mickey Thompson slicks and an 8 gallon fuel cell.
It has been wired a for racing application only, the car is in primer
and the bodywork is 75% done just needs finished. Its a good low
maintenance consistant bracket racer. Asking $6,000.00 OBO. Any
questions write me at
revnkev@xxxxxxxxx (March 28, 2004)

383 engine, bored .030 Keith Black pistons, ported 516 closed chamber
heads, 536-540 lift Hughes cam, crane adjustable roller rockers, team G
intake, balanced rotating assembly, 7 quart milodon oil pan, motor has
ran low 12s in a 3500 lb B body. asking $1,850.00, write me at
revnkev@xxxxxxxxx (March 28, 2004)

WANTED

Wanted, 1965 Plymouth Belvedere I fender emblems (cursive), contact
e-mail : mwicker9@xxxxxxxxx (March 28, 2004)

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
caab3ozb7yoMzf/ Ivo Interactive

----

b7yoMz.