Re: Oil Filter

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab4CEb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

"Long Lasting FL-1A

This is an interesting filter. Basically, it is a Purolator Pure One filter cartridge in a Purolator Premium Plus case. Don?t be fooled by the differently-shaped holes cut into the oil inlet. This is the only difference. This is a good filter design and if you want to get a Purolator Pure One filter, get this one instead: it is cheaper. "

http://www.scuderiaciriani.com/rx7/oil_filter_study/

Dustin
http://www.crcmotorsports.com

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
http://www.angelfire.com/rant/hellfish65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

For Sale:70 Swinger
http://www.angelfire.com/rant/hellfish65/swinger.html
http://www.showyourauto.com/am/listings/l0041.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."