RE: Who woulda thunk?

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab4CEb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises
Mark from Street and Performance and Griffin Radiators.  Very
interesting.  The whole show (no surprise)  was geared towards the small
block Chevy crowd, but there were a couple nice mopars.  Mark somehow
got a hold of some of the 5.7 hemis well before anyone else, like over
two years ago.  Nice guy, and has a well run operation from what I saw
at the booth.  If you can dig through the 90+ pages of GM stuff, there
are a few mopar items in their catalog.  The hemi Challenger was great,
and they had a mid 50's Ford truck with a 5.7 hemi as well.  Very nice.

   TP

Thomas R Hansen wrote:

> Hey gang,   My brother lives in Mean Arkansas, and he sent me these two
 Street and Performance! You may have heard of them before.
> http://www.hotrodlane.cc/
> http://www.brodix.com/

Tony Puig
Mountain View, CA
'65 Coronet 500 'vert
tpuig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
caab3ozb7yoMzf/ Ivo Interactive

----

b7yoMz.