pipe diameter for my Dart GT 273 c.i, 2.5 or 3 inches???

pipe diameter for my Dart GT 273 c.i, 2.5 or 3 inches???

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday? Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free samples and special offers our members enjoy each and everyday.
caab5n1b7yoMza/ Ivo Interactive

Hi. My next project in my 65 Dart GT will be the dual exhaust system. I'm trying to decide what pipe diameter to used 2.5 inch or 3 inch???.
I have read that is lot of problem space to fit a exhaust manifold there, but I will try a home made system,....we will see. Maybe I should have to change my power steering unit by manual???
thanks

Juan Pablo, 65' dart GT.

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet access. https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday? Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free samples and special offers our members enjoy each and everyday.
caab3ozb7yoMzf/ Ivo Interactive

----

b7yoMz.