RE: ebay advice anyone??

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a computer service/repair company. When you complete our survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6Pib7yoMza/ Val Rad
You can set up an account with a credit card where they'll charge any fees you owe once a month. You owe the listing fee as soon as you put up the listing, but the sales fee only if you sell. If you put a reserve on it that is a small additional fee also. I've sold three vehicles on ebay (and bought 3 others on there) so it can work. When I sold two cars last summer, I first listed them on Moparts.com (in addition to posting them on this and other lists), and I did get several responses from the Moparts listing, although neither sold that way. The 383-S Barracuda sold to a person who saw my post on the MML, and my hemi Roadrunner actually sold locally by word of mouth after I'd sent digital pics all over to reponders on Moparts and the MML. Of the cars I have now, the '60 Chrysler and '65 Imperial were eBay purchases, the '56 Chrysler was posted for sale on the Imperial Mailing List, and the '64 Dart was out there in internet land when I did a google search for a '63 to '66 Dart convertible.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '72 Cuda '340

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caab7pQb7yoMzf/ GoDaddy

----

b7yoMz.