From: "Thomas R Hansen"
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: oop's wrong wheels

> MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
> 3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
> Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
> caab6aabUYx2xa/ Insurance4usa.com
>

> > I bought some chrome mag 500's at the Garlits show .I ASSumed they
> > were mopar and would fit on my Charger. After having the tires
> > mounted they don't fit, the bolt patern is 41/2 inch.
> > Anyone know what they would fit?
> >
> > PS: The guy told me he was going to put them on his plymouth but
> > decided on different wheels.Now I know why!
>
> They are probably Ford Mustang wheels. Ford's center hole is smaller
> than mopar. Always buy wheels to fit Mopars and they will cross fit to a
> Ford. Doesn't help you now, but for future references.

> INSTANT CAR INSURANCE QUOTE! Save time, save money, and
> get the best deal. Get quote, buy, and print insurance
> cards online!
> caab599bUYx2xf/ Insurance4usa.com
>
> ----
directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations
topic. Thanks!

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab7pJbUYx7wf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

VJMOPAR   Saint Pete Florida http://www.vjmopar.com 1966 Charger 383 auto1966 Charger 383 4/speed1965 Custom 880 conv1964 NewPort conv