MOPAR sighting

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab8Ldb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

I was at lunch today and i saw a 64 dart GT in a local shop and wondered in to ask about it. it was a 64 GT 2dr HT with the original slant 6 and bucket seats. It was the same car that made me fall in love with mopars (except it had 4 doors) He said he wanted $2200 in the local paper(he said) but would let it go for $1500 cause i was wearing a mopar hat and he admitted he was a chevy guy and wanted to get rid of it. I'd say it was a $600 car as it had seen alot of miles on OHIO road ways and had lots of rust. the dash was perfect(only the instruments and radio and glove door) and the original heater instructions paper was still in place on the switches. the car needed everything replaced or restored, and the slant 6 had a deffinate exhaust leak and popped and banged with each rev. and the ford rad he had tied to the front hanger with rope didn't look very factory. but it did run and he drove it there for work... the pushbuttons were in place and all but the reverse would function . long story short, my wife would kill me for bringing it home so if anybody is looking for parts, they were all there let me know I got a number off the guy. Maybe I'll go back in a few weeks and see if he'll trade it for my beater f@rd tempo the wife got .

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist. http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab7pJb7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.