RE: Spring Fling

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caab7pQb7yoMza/ GoDaddy

Sherwood,

I am very glad you picked up some iron. You deserved it with that car.
What
a stunning piece of automotive art.

In case any of the rest of you guys on the board don't know, Sherwood
has
one of (I am sure I am going to get this wrong because I don't know
these
cars) the nicest 1932 Chrysler Imperials you have ever seen. I fell in
love
at first site. It is a wonderful piece, very elegant with classic
graceful lines
that will endure forever. (Can't tell I liked it can you?).

Earl

Earl:

Profile side, you say. I thought it was our good humor.

It was a great show, took home a trophy too. Learned a lot and found a
few
parts...

And got home in about 6 minutes...

Kindest Regards,

Sherwood

-

Need to find the right school to fit your needs
CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated
on your future ? degrees, financial aid and more!
caab8Lbb7yoMzf/ College Info

----

b7yoMz.