cbody diffstillitson black arrow

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

Thanks for the Jenkins correction. I could see the car in my minds eye but couldn't remember the name properly
I believe i would hand fabricate it (manifold for tilitsons) I ran a simulator program last night on a high compression 244 in Slant 6 with that setup and came up with 307 HP at 6000 rpm(304 at 5500). I know simulations aren't perfect but to be honest we have had a lot of sucess with them . Trick is not to lie to the computer. Errror on the low side. Often we can get within less than 2 tenths of actual final performance.
I have used C body rear ends (Old Reliable chassis ) The axle is slighty longer but not much . Hollanders lists th axle lenghths and since the centre sections are all the same that will tell the tail. I think the axle was 31 1/8" each , a truck (1/2 ton) is a bit shorter probably 31 and the B body is just under that if my memory serves me right
Don

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
caaccM2b7yoMzf/ AIU

----

b7yoMz.