Stan's Plan

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caaccM5b7yoMza/ GoDaddy

 Big Don, you got me thinking about that /6 thing again.I LOVE the idea of the Tillotsons,must be millions of them up north eh? Years ago, a friend gave me a complete manifold and carbs from a Volvo,side draft Solex c/v carbs as I recall.Would take some effort but that has never stopped me before,slowed me down,but didn't stop me.Side draft Webers would be nice but lots of dough.The carbs are in the cavernous trunk of my '49 Nash.It would be easier to install a sb chevy in the old tub,but I always wanted to do it as a /6 904.That tilted 6 is one heck of an engine,as we all know.I wrecked my '70 Barracuda,took the 225 and put it inmy '71 Duster,decided to save the Duster for a bracket car{440} and put in in a '79 Aspen. I still see that car from time to time,I put close to 200,000 on that engine and it still runs! Stan in Montana

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.