From: Earl Helm [mailto:earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 3:17 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: whats a RB engine weigh??

Neal - Simple choice - Get the big one - It's a Mopar..

Earl

 I'm shopping for an engine stand. They seem to come in 750 pound and
1250 pound versions, basicallly the smaller ones have three wheels and
the bigger ones four. What would a 440 fully assembled with heads and
all weigh?
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.