NW machine shops

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7yoMza/ Dr. Smith

  Hey, do any of u Northwest guys  ( Joe, Cobra, Cary Wilson, Bill
  Watson, anybody else I have left out) know of a great machine shop in
  the NW that knows Mopar. I am not afraid to travel a ways.
  I am going to do the 440 crank in a 400 thing  ( Joe, Snook, Any
  pointers??)
    so I need a shop that is familiar with the crank main journal
    reduction operation, as well as the other stuff like line boring,
    block squaring, etc.
   I went to one shop yestiddy and wasnt impressed. The guy wanted extra
   money (Read twice the money ) to bore with a torque plate. I wanted to
   know why it would take twice the money to bolt a torque plate on
   before boring.
   Going to go to a couple other places today.
   The guy I used as  a kid , Grant Springer< had a great Oregon
   reputation in race motors and high performance  back in the early 80s
   ,but he has disappeared.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

--

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your

----

b7yoMz.