From: "Robert neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: Wildcat wreckers

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVbV7cR8a/ ExpertCity

  I dont know about individual parts, but the car he sold me today
    (one of their recent "project" arrivals, as opposed to a parts car)
     was everrything he said it would be, and he let me completely take
     it apart, carpet , seats, trunk liner and even the chrome window
     trim to chek the troughs.  i told him I wasnt going to lay down any
     money until i was assured it was a "solid" car as he told me on the
     phone the day before.
    The price was reasonable in the first place i felt for such a solid
    car and then he came down 100 bucks because I found a rust spot in
    the floor pans behind the passenger seat. And he then agreed to haul
    it down to my house for only 100 bucks.

    Thats way cheaper than I could have towed it for after taking a day
    off from work, renting a trailer and all the gas.

   Of course he could tell I was serious and had a wad of cash in my
   pocket. That always helps.
   Neal ZImmerman, Eugee oregon

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Consolidate POP email and Hotmail in one place

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7bV7cR8f/ Dr. Smith

----
topic.  Thanks!

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.