Re: trans brake and high stall converters

Re: trans brake and high stall converters

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

  ok, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES about converters,i KIND OF understand what
  youre getting at.
   let me ask this, : what would a stock converter have had for a stall
   speed,say a v8 equipped Mopar car from the late 60's,
   just to give me some idea of what we are talking about.
   So it sounds like this is a race only thing, sounds like if u had a ,
   say 4000 stall speed converter in a street car, going down the road at
   50, am I correct in saying that the converter will be slipping like
   crazy, the engine reving higher than with a stock converter, trans
   fluid temps going thru the roof and mileage out the window?
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

--

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from

----

b7yoMz.