From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: trans brake and high stall converters
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 07:17:24 -0700

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSbV7tWJa/ ExpertCity

   Would anybody care to briefly explain to me what a trans brake is and
   does?
      Also i know little about high stall converters, what do they do and
      how do they work?
   Just curious.
    Neal ZImmerman Eugene Oregon

--

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically

----

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future. caaccMMb7yoMzf/ Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.