Re: 318 Poly cam upgrade.

NEW Heat-sensitive Hypercolor Thinking Putty from Crazy Aaron comes in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, desk toy that changes color when you touch it!
caachWvb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron's Puttyworld

Andy and other Poly heads
I had the cam reground on my Poly ,don't forget new cam bearings, specs are on the web page-
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html> I like it, I would really like it with
headers and a tightened up tranny! starts to really come alive around 2500 RPM.
Heads were done at Cylinder Head Exchange in Azusa, California (626) or (818) 969-7334 ask for Bob Martin. it's been a few years. springs were changed cant remember the part # off hand but the new ones were red
if that helps. Bob is a friend of a friend so I got a good price, not sure what it was but I could look it up?
Cam and lifters were reground at American cam grinding in Glendora California 909-599-1225 ask for
Joe Bray Jr. or Joey. cant remember exact price but it was under a hundred. both these guys know each other
so I think that kinda helps? anyway thats what I did, take it for what it's worth. ask me any questions, I
probably left out something? I'll try and help but there are others probably more qualified.

by the way, the rear gear in my wagon is 331

Schuyler
62 Dodge wagon
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>