Re: Trunk mounted battery?

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqTb7yoMza/ExpertCity

Andy-

I have two cars with batteries mounted in the trunk, one is a race  car.  On
my race car, I'd recommend getting a sturdy bracket from Summit or  Jegs  that
has 3 sides to it.  I always ran a dry cell and just  converted to a 16 volt
dry cell, so no fumes.  On my weekend car, I have a  regular battery bracket
that you can get a Pep Boys that is only a bottom  plate.  I run a Interstate
battery and never had any fumes.  Just make  sure you run a hold down bracket.
I use 1 guage and 0 guage cables and  ground it to my scattershield.  I think
the guage and ground cable is  critical to alleviate any starting problems.

Good Luck.

Ron