----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Thrue" <thomas.thrue@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 12:51 PM

Hi

Now to a question that hopefully some of you can answer. Sorry but it´s
about 1959-1961 mopars.
Is the intake manifolds the same on a 361 and a 383 with cross ram compared
to a a 413 with the cross ram ? The 383 with cross ram, could it be a B
engine block and also a RB engine block ?

Thanks,
Thomas
1961 Fury
1963 Fury

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqXb7yoMzf/ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.