RE: Gratiot (Detroit area) Cruise

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Thanks Dave, enjoyed your company also, and the presence of your Max
Wedge.
We got alot looks in the 65,the first cruise we've been to with it, and
even had one guy in a Mustwang that wanted us to give it a run, didnt
waste our time.
Gratiot Cruise, in my opinion, is the right size, right time of year,
and a great location.
Hope it doesnt turn into another Woodward Cruise, and all the
commericalization that goes with it.

Dave Krugler wrote:

> Today was the day for the 2004 Gratiot Cruise which runs from Detroit
> thru
> Eastpointe, Roseville up to Mt.Clemens Michigan was a ball even if I
> could
> not stay long.  I took the 63 Max Wedge car for a ride from Gratiot and
> 8-mile about 10 miles north and back.  Met Garry Penn, his brother and
> dad.
> They drove in with a neat 65 Plymouth Belvedere that was a /6, is now a
> HP
> 440 car.  Good folks, good times.  From 10:30 when I got there until
> 11:30
> when I was ready to leave the crowd must have quadrupled in size.  I was
>
> chilly enough I got to try out the heater in my car for the first time
> since
> I restored it last year.  Worked great.   The Gratiot cruise is growing
> and
> my guess will get to be close to the Woodward cruise in size and
> importance
> here.  It was covered on the local news.

Garry Penn
64 Belvedere 2dr Sd, WIP (Work in Progress)
64 Belvedere 2dr Sd, Parts Car
66 Belvedere Wagon (Finally a running car)

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaciqSb7yoMzf/Children's Int'l

----

b7yoMz.