RE: Ball Joint Assembly

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacneLb7yoMza/411Web

That was something that crossed my mind, but when the front end align
shop said that were having problems get the front end aligned, I decided
to change out the one side I had problems with.
Thanks for your input.

HoustonDB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> If it's any consolation, I noticed the same thing with my upper ball
> joints.
>  I had a machine shop put them in when I rebuilt the front end  several
>  years
> ago.  I converted to disc brakes last week and noticed both  ball joints
> were
> slightly cocked.  But I haven't noticed any problems in  20k of driving
> so
> I'm just going to leave it as for now.
>
> Houston
> '64 Belvedere

Garry Penn
64 Belvedere 2dr Sd, WIP (Work in Progress)
64 Belvedere 2dr Sd, Parts Car
66 Belvedere Wagon (Finally a running car)

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaciqZb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.