RE: 1965 a-990 seats + mopar Crossram ??

RE: 1965 a-990 seats + mopar Crossram ??

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacneLb7yoMza/411Web

Kurt,

You can talk with Barton, Indy, Mancini, Larry Shepard and all
would agree the new design of single 4 will produce more horsepower then
the crossram, original or new MP. The original crossram will perform the
best with either a 426 or 471 ci motor as this best matches the flow
characteristics of the manifold. The 528 motor will require more
manifold and with the original crossram horsepower will be limited. The
new design of dual quad manifolds by Barton & Holton will out perform
the factory crossram. Currently Holton & Barton are getting dyno figures
well above 900 horsepower. Figures with the original crossram will be
more around the 750-800 figure.

I just picked up a complete 65 Race Hemi complete and it will stay the
way it is with Mag Crossram & aluminum heads and if the horsepower is
only 600, so be it. You can't beat original Factory Horsepower. Pump gas
will be fine just select the proper CR with heads you are using.
Aluminum heads will be able to handle 1 full point more of CR, probably
close to 11:1 CR.

Good Luck with that Hemi,

Max Wedge Gene