Re: The 318 Poly...

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7yoMza/TopOffers
I can remember a time when I was alone in my fondness for the Poly. All my Mopar buddies told me I was nuts to go with it. I always believed in working with what you've got and that was what I had. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. It's really good to see all the converts to Polydom. Mine is bored .030 over, a Nielson 264M cam, I was one of the ones who got their Spitfires before Harold went bad. (and headers make alot of difference in these engines even spitfires) I went with a Holley pro-jection EFI and it works real well on a Poly. I built it somewhere in the middle between mild and hot. And considering I drive it daily in the summer I still get around 20mpg. and put away most of the imports. Wanting to be different is why I got into Mopars in the first place and being a Polyhead is even different in Mopar circles.In my opinion Ma Mopar never built a bad engine and something can be done with something can be done with any of them. Bob A.

-------------- Original message from Andy Grow : --------------