From: stanley clinton [mailto:threecarb65@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 8:41 AM
To: mopar digest
Subject: Re: honest opinions / Poly 318

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7BjRqa/TopOffers
Andy, the Poly is a great engine, don't listen the the LA preachers.My
opinion goes like this... your engine plan sounds very solid but, you
mentioned the other work the car needs,suspension,body work, interior.
Depending on your money situation, I would forego the header deal,for now.
That money could be spent on the suspension and more importantly the brakes!
Get the chassis sorted out and solid,the engine broken in, then let the
exhaust breathe. You can always dribble time and money into the body and
int.Remember, these are heavy cars,by today's standards, what goes must also
handle well and stop well. Good luck, Stan