Re: Pet peave

[AD removed for archives]
Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caacpgGb7yoMza/ExpertCity

Hi Don!
               A friend of mine was at the Shakopee Minnesota car show and
took a picture of a Blue  '69 Camaro with a 440 , so it looks like somebody
beat ya to it.
The '58 Plymouth  with  the GM yeech mill under the hood would annoy me  as
well and regrettably a short while ago a White '62 Dodge showed up on Ebay
with the engine compartment full of  GM ,it was sad and needed to be saved.
In fact there was some discussion about it amongst some in the clubhouse.
A while ago I thought I'd shift gears and I joined a street rod
organization,( why I don't know but I'm better now) I  hung around for about
a year (they weren't a bad bunch ) but after a while I mentioned that with
all their emphasis on individuality a prominent trend tended to present
iself , and I took no time in pointing it out after I attended one of the
"Rod Runs" , and that was excessive use of the thirties Ford body shell in
some form and the omnipresent 350/350 combination with a Holley  Double
dumper on top and Moroso this and Moroso all over it ,in short I just didn't
fit in with the mind set and still don't so I soon departed . My 41 Dodge
that I was going to Rod is now in my Daughters hands
and will remain bone stock.
The small block chevy thing is quite the phenomenon, but it stands to reason
when parts for these things hang off every street corner and they're cheap
which is probably whats at the bottom of the whole thing.
However I feel  your pain!!!!

Wally
63 Dodge