RE: Pet peave

[AD removed for archives]
Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacpgwb7yoMza/DiscoverCard

Heh. Heh. We used to joke that 350 Chebby parts spread like an out of
control bacteria: they were everywhere and so cheap that you'd run in to
them at a K Mart blue light special. :D

My 2 cents is that off-branding the Mopar powerplant hurts resale value
of the vehicle. For example, put a 350 Chebby powertrain in a '62 Dart
and try to sell it! You've alienated the Mopar buyer, and the Chebby
buyer would not comprehend the Mopar.

Gary H.

wally breer wrote:
<snip>
>The small block chevy thing is quite the phenomenon, but it stands to
>reason
> when parts for these things hang off every street corner and they're
> cheap
> which is probably whats at the bottom of the whole thing.
<snip>

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacpgjb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.