Re: Pet peave

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacpgjb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

We have all seen it. A guy at work was telling me about a 67 Mustang he had. I asked what engine is in it. He tells me 350. I respond, 351 you mean. Nope, chevy 350. What? like a 302 is hard to get. Yep, to many people chimp out in the engine bay after spending so much money and time on the rest of the car. It make ya sick.

Dustin
http://www.crcmotorsports.com

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
www.geocities.com/hell_fish_65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."