Re: long rams

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacpgjb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

http://www.chrysler300club.com/uniq/allaboutrams/allaboutrams.html

>      What was the last year they were issued -1960???61???62???

There were two similar looking castings, one used in '60-'62 and the
other in '63 and '64, at least in Chrysler 300s.  Plymouth and Dodge
had them available in the early 60s, too.

>       Most importantly how do they run and where do they make power?

In a 300, they can really make the car move, but the rams are tuned for really
low-end torque.  The web page I mentioned above says 2800 RPM.

> The story on the car itself was the original owner ( its only on
> its second owner)had built a super duper motor for it [...]

So, this engine isn't in the car yet?  The reason I ask is because the rams
won't fit into a B-body without cutting the pass. side inner fender.
I have pics
from when I tried to fit them into my '64 Ddoge:
http://www.yetanotherdomain.org/64dodge/
There's some pics in the bottom section showing where it dosen't fit.

I wasn't willing to cut my car, but they sure do look cool!

-- Tony  tony@xxxxxxxxxx
'64 Dart 'vert
'64 Dodge 440
'65 Dart GT

[AD removed for archives]
Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacpgwb7yoMzf/DiscoverCard

----

b7yoMz.