63 426W Street vs. Max block questions

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacpgdb7yoMza/411Web

Hi all.  Hope your summer is going well.

I don't post here very often but enjoy watching the banter going back &
forth between you guys, plus all the great info on our early B's.

Anyway, I have a 63 330 post project that I really haven't started working
on yet, but have plans to drop a 440 & PB 727 into the old boy this winter.
The 440 is a 75 engine with mild build and I plan on keeping it that way so
that it won't break the bank gas wise when I start cruising next spring.

However I wouldn't mind eventually building a 2nd engine for grins &
giggles.  And of course a Stage III Max Wedge comes to mind.  This is still
a pipe dream right now, but it could happen.  So I thought I would start
keeping my eyes open for a 63 426 wedge block or engine.  But numbers wise,
I am not sure exactly what I should be looking for.  I have an older GG
white book and it does not list the casting number for either 63 street or
max wedge block.  I know that the odds of finding a street wedge block are
much better than a max wedge block, but I would like to know the casting
numbers of both if possible because you never know.  Also, what will be
stamped onto the pad up by the distributor?

So to make a long question short - what are the casting numbers for both a
1963 426W street & max wedge blocks.  Or are they the same?  And what should
be stamped on the pad by the distributor?  Any other basic stuff I should
look out for?

Thanks a lot.

Scott

[AD removed for archives]
Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacpgwb7yoMzf/DiscoverCard

----

b7yoMz.