numbers game

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacpgMb7yoMza/AARP

  Hey gang- got a couple quickies about a topic I dont know about.
     Went to look at a Dodge Charger with a guy whos looking into buying
     it.
   The owner says its the original, "numbers matching" 440. Thats good ,
   a factory 440 car.I told him he couldnt go wrong with that. BUT!!!-
   he wants to chek it all out to sniff out the guy and see if hes
   telling the truth.
   Heres the questions:
     1) what year did Chrysler begin putting  the VIN on the engines, I
     think it was about 67???  Who knows this one??
      2) Where do u find this number on the engine, to verify that it is
      indeed the original engine??
       3)  Did the trannies also have the  VIn numbers on them too?? If
       so where do u find that??
        4)  Does anything else have the VIN like the rear end we should
        check out??
     My buddy wants to know the guys telling the truth before he lays
     any cash on the hood, so I told him I would ask around.
     Thanks,
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacpgIb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.