From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Neutral safety and trans filter
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:52:47 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacpgIb7IeFNa/Sharebuilder

Tom Over sent in his fix for the no-longer-made tranny filter and it is
posted on
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html

Mopar's part number was 1704283 for the neutral safety switch. Probably
long superseeded, and N/A.

You probably can find a used neutral safety switch that will work.

Hum. I sora recall a discussion here about using a later year neutral
safety switch and wiring it somehow, but can't recall the specifics.
Maybe someone with a bigger reserve of memory will recall. :)

Gary H.

Brian C Buckner wrote:

> Looking for a part number for a neutral safety switch for a '62 Plymouth
>  Savoy.  It has a 727 tranny.
<snip>
> In another related item,  replaced the transmission cooling lines, but
> am  looking for the inline filter.
<snip>

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacpgsb7IeFNf/ChildrenInternational

----

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International. Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacpgsb7yoMzf/ChildrenInternational

----

b7yoMz.