From: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 6:43 AM
Subject: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx, issue 2169

-- Topica Digest --

RE: Wrong bearings...and other engine building frusterations...
By KWesterlund@xxxxxxxxxx

RE: Monster Mopar:Early roll call.
By icantdrive55@xxxxxxxxx

RE: Monster Mopar:Early roll call.
By hemirr@xxxxxxxxxxx

crate motors
By big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Monster Mopar:Early roll call.
By whdavid@xxxxxxxxx

Re: Monster Mopar:Early roll call.
By wedge65@xxxxxxxxxxx

on vacation
By Streetwedg@xxxxxxx

RE: on vacation
By icantdrive55@xxxxxxxxx

Restoration Primers and Coatings
By tpeckham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Restoration Primers and Coatings
By earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vacation
By ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Wrong bearings...and other engine building frusterations...
By sixtyfourmopar@xxxxxxxxx

Re: Restoration Primers and Coatings
By tpeckham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Restoration Primers and Coatings
By sixfivemopar@xxxxxxxxx

Oil squirter holes on connecting rods
By sixtyfourmopar@xxxxxxxxx

Re: Restoration Primers and Coatings
By djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx

New Swap Meet Listings
By 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: on vacation
By MOPAR413@xxxxxxx

Re: crate motors
By dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Moving...
By tomwatters@xxxxxxxxxxx

318 Poly engine picture request!!!
By sixtyfourmopar@xxxxxxxxx

Re: 318 Poly engine picture request!!!
By dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:03:38 -0400
From: "Westerlund, Ken" <KWesterlund@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Wrong bearings...and other engine building frusterations...

Andy,
I just went through this on the list for my 440.
The consensus was that the oil holes on the rod bearing were eliminated
at some point and not necessary.
Regards,
Ken