From: Bob Turner <savoybob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 62to65mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trailers
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:18:34 -0400

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbV9vtXa/TopOffers
I am going to build a dual axle trailer 18 foot long. Someone that
builds trailers told me to put the front axle in the center of it. Does
this sound right ? Has anyone built or have one company that could help
me out with some information?   Thanks,  Bob Turner
--
  Bob Turner
  savoybob@xxxxxxxxxxx

----

---- Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

b7yoMz.