Re: brake line "tee"

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacvgtb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

Whatever you do, make sure you use 3/16" brake line throughout the
brake system.  The original single circuit/ single res. MCs used a
larger main feed line from the MC to the distribution block,  don't
use that size line!   use 3/16" line.

There is nothing wrong with bending your own line,  but make sure
your flares are "45deg. double flare".  If you don't own a flaring
tool with the correct 3/16" dye for the double flare, K-D Tools sells
an inexpensive kit through many parts stores. When buying brake lines at
your local parts counter, *make sure* its 3/16" and not a closely sized
metric tubing with ISO bubble flares.     also make sure its Bundy
tubing,  and *never* use compression fittings.    "Fine Lines" and
the "Right Stuff" make excellent brake lines and I think they can sell
you everything you need to convert from single circuit to dual circuit.

My preference is to use a factory 68 and later brass distribution
block (possibly with an integrated proportioning function), and
retain the brake pressure warning light switch.

Here is a picture (albeit a little fuzzy) of three common blocks:

	http://www.autohobbydigest.com/msl/?5090

Good Luck,
Doug Ahern

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacvgpb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.