RE: Regarding ebay...

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacvgub7yoMza/411Web

If you intend to go thru Ebay's channels to resolve this, do it quickly.
I had an issue with a bike header not being as advertised, Ebay made it
damn near impossible to file anything. Said I had to fax them a copy of
the form I filled out, they wouldn't accept it online. Never got
confirmation of the fax or heard anything back from them. The time ran
out in 60 days and I got stuck with a $160 header I couldn't use. Ebay
is NOT user friendly...they don't want to HEAR for you, just collect
your money!!!
Jeff Adams
CobraLee1@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Ebay has insurance of some type up to a certain amount.  They have a
> link on
> their website to report thefts, misrepresented items, etc.  Also, if you
> paid
> by PayPal, they also have insurance which might cover the transaction.
> If any
> of these apply, you need to file a claim with a specified time.  Check
> it out.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ron

Jeff Adams