From: Sean Bolter <bolterman@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bent strut rod
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 01:51:21 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacvgubWhUNma/411Web

Hey, guys,

I have my suspension all out on my driveway.  One of my strut rods has a
very slight bend in it, about an inch back of the front threads.  Should
I replace it?  If so, any reliable vendors for these things?  What about
aluminum ones I saw in a magazine?
Thanks,
Sean
1964 Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacvgpbWhUNmf/OmahaSteaks

----

[AD removed for archives]
Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
caacxycb7yoMzf/MyOnlinePayday

----

b7yoMz.