'64 B-body door problem

[AD removed for archives]
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
caacxydb7yoMza/Medical Hair Restoration

The passenger door on my Sport Fury has me stumped. It always take two tries to close it! I thought the door had been replaced, but the former owner told me that it is the original door and he replaced the worn out hinges.

So why won't it close like the drivers side Ñ effortlessly?

I tried to adjust the "U" shaped catch (inside door jamb) and that only made it worse. How can you tell if the problem is the locking mechanism on the door, the catch on the door jamb or just the alignment?

Does anyone know how to fix this, or should I take it to a professional body guy?

Thanks,
Doug

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx

[AD removed for archives]