From: "Robert neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:54 AM
Subject: dash interchange

[AD removed for archives]
Is Unemployment on the rise? Answer and Win!
caacERJb7CGlRa/PermissionData

  Do all the 62-65 dashes interchange. I want to make a custom statement
  in my 64 polara, and put in a  63 plymouth dash. i  think they look
  more cooler.
   neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Save money and get healthy