Re: alum radiator

[AD removed for archives]
Go on a Cruise for Free!
caacNoZb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hi Enzo,

I love my Aluminum Radiator.  It's from AirMobile in
Phoenix, AZ.  It's a 2 man shop and there quality is
EXCELLENT.  Everyone that sees my radiator asks about
it and I'm starting to see them all around up here.

I have pics of the radiator if you want.  It's also
comparable price with Be Cool, but the quality is far
superior.

Tomcat
70 hemicuda vert clone

> > hello all :
> > I am now at the point in my resto
> > that i require a rad.
> > my ride is a '63 dodge -"440"
> > block- 528" hemi -auto push-button
> > can i get some feed back from the list on which
> > rad -becool, griffin etc. you've had success with
> > and the model# / dimensions.
> > were you able to use factory mounts or not?
> > cooling fans?
> > any help appreciated.
> > Enzo

> sponsor:

> > Amazing Diet Patch
> > The fastest - Easiest way to lose weight! Try it
> now FREE!

caacL7JbNOE1Kf/MyDietPatches

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:

> > I run a blown 525 hemi with a 4 row chysler
> rad.Had to switch to pusher fan set up because the
> blower belt is 2 inches from the rad. The car runs
> at 180F!!!IF you do not have a rad to use,any of the
> aluminum rads work well. The big differencein prices
> reflect direct fit [more $$$$] or no mounts at all
> and you have to fab & weld.So depending on your
> wallet will tell you which way to go.  AL,63
> belvedere also with pushbutton trans.
> >

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Your Neighbors will envy your Garden when you get
> 100 bulbs on us

caacNoJb7tdEpf/PermissionData