Re: Digest reply

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacKOVb7yoMza/LeadClick

Floor pans for the front of a 62 Polara can come out of a 4 dr 62 or
63,maybe even 64.I took floors out of a 64 4dr. Fury and had them put in
my 62 2dr hdtp.Fit Did!
A poly 318 steel crank wont be drilled in the "throws" like a 340 crank
would.The heavier rods for the 340  were the reason,I was told.Its
nothing that cant be balanced out,tho.
  And You, Stanley Clinton,are a step out of step (as most of us 62-65
moparites are) A yeoman 58 Chevy wagon?A Marlin? Rodney Dangerfield had
one of those I bet. I've had to search far and wide for a therapist that
would even talk to me about my 1962 Plymouth affliction, but I'm
stronger for it.And now I'm willing to buy a 62 Dart 4dr ,once i get off
the citywide blacklist and get a job offer...
                        Randy

[AD removed for archives]
Get your Golden Tee CD ROM on us
caacNoDb7yoMzf/PermissionData