Re: b versus rb block dimensions

[AD removed for archives]
Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
caacVmgb7yoMza/PermissionData

Intuitively, the extra height of an RB block means it sits higher in the car. I say this because they use the same oil pan and the same motor mounts and k-frame, so the extra must be above the motor mount area. However, if the difference in the blocks height is the difference in the stroke, the extra 0.37 inches of stroke equates to only about only about an additional 1/4 inch of engine height.

Akron Don

Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

Question: does a B block ride lower than an RB block? Another way to put
it is: does a B block offer  a little more underhood room than an RB
setup, that is the heigth from engine up to hood??
  Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
caacVlOb7yoMzf/Penn Media

----

b7yoMz.