From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx [mailto:Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:47 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 727 guru needed

I have a 78 727 that I want to use.  It came out of a Fury cop  car.
I'm
reading that in 1978 Mopar went to lock up converters.  I am  using a
Dynamic 11"
race converter (non lock up).  I have 2 questions. How  can I tell if
this is
a lock up transmission and, can I make this a non lock up  trans by just

switching the converter?  I don't have the original  converter.  I have
2 other BB
727's, a slipping 1966 and an unknown  year.  I plan to rebuild
whichever
trans I end up using, I just thought the  78 would be better/stronger as
it has
60 k miles and was out of a cop  car.   Joe

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacVlYb7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.