update on eBay

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacVmkb7yoMza/LeadClick

Some of te list members who emailed about the lifters I bought off eBay
from ProPowerparts asked me to let them know how it turned out. I filed
a square trade report and he then contacted me. Offered me the money
back or to send two lifters the correct size. Well, I trusted him to
send the right ones, but apparently the same clown who pulled the first
order did it again. This time he sent lifters with a diameter of .8735
and a obviously different oil groove .
Meanwhile ,Squaretrade sends a email saying Mr Metlika has finally
responded to their emails and has worked it out with me. Headache,....
   There is a 62 hardtop Fury on ebay the same color as mine (Dusty Rose
Metallic?) and the interior also is that lavender metallic that mine is.
This one has a 413 with the 2X4 inline setup on it, and its a very sharp
car. Much ado is made over the inline 2 x 4  engine and while there is
no documentation to prove it is original,the seller  suspects it is
,making it rare enough to have a 13,000 opening bid that doesn't meet
reserve. A month ago I watched a black 62 conv. that was incredibly
nice.It didn't get the first bid and it was a $10,000 opening bid with
no reserve. It had air,and was a fly -in,drive home car. I wonder if
this hardtop will go..it has a impressive sale page.
           Sorry for the long post.
                                Randy

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacVlYb7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.