From: Layne Grissman <lgrissman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Long time no post....TTI headers Question
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:15:22 -0600

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest ?Hottie? on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
caacVl6bWhUHTa/Vente

Has anyone had issues with installing TTI headers in a b-body? I have a 64 polara 500...with a 413 in it(We got it that way). installed the headers....TIGHT FIT.....but no banging needed......They do not line up properly with the underbody exhaust channels where the stock exhaust was routed. Has anyone else had this issue and how do I remedy it without cutting the underbody?

Layne Grissman
'64 Polara 500

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdbWhUHTf/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Free recipes to get you in shape caacVmfb7yoMzf/PermissionData -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

b7yoMz.