RE: glove box little yellow sticker

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMza/PermissionData

And if there is a 14 under the AB, then it came with a 426 Street
Wedge... 365 hp
Brian

Bill Watson wrote:

> All Hemi and MaxWedge Plymouths were built at Lynch Road in Detroit,  So
> the
> plant digits on the VIN (4th from the left) should be "1".
>
> On the data plate, the numbers under "AB" stood for the engine.  In this
> case it should be "09".  The first four numbers under "SO NUMBER" will
> be
> the scheduled build date.    Before May 1 "09" is a MaxWedge 426.  After
> May
> 1, "09" is the 426 hemi.
>

> Bill
> Vancouver, BC

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacVlOb7yoMzf/Penn Media

----

b7yoMz.