Re: major repairs

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMza/PermissionData

This has definitely been the case for me as well. The
paint and body work have always been the bottleneck to
my projects as well. I've sold a few that I should
have kept because I couldn't get past the body work. I
could always do the mechanical side and I've attempted
the body work, but was never successful enough. I've
finally bit the bullet and had my Fury painted. I've
also stripped my Savoy down now, plan to get it
blasted, and then it's off to the body shop. I think
the Savoy will go together quite easily with a freshly
painted body and it should be easy to install the
drivetrain. I've also sent my 70 Challenger out for
paint, it's been gone for twelve weeks, and should be
ready by the end of the week.  Andy, you have to do
what you're able to with the 64 Dodge but I'd make an
attempt to tow it back. It'd be great to get it back
on the road. My Fury had been setting for two years
before I bought it and the Savoy, who knows, maybe
twenty years. Can't wait to bang some gears in the
Savoy.

   Gary

--
> As someone who earlier in his life started and did
> not completre a few projects I learned what i think
> is at least an valuable trick. When I get a project
> with a major flaw like for instance the cowl problem
> we are currently talking about. I get that fixed as
> the very first thing, even If I have to hire someone
> to do it and spend some actually hard earned cash.
> Worst case senerio couldnt be even $500 (probably
> less that 1/2 that) then the thing that bothers me
> about that particualr vehicle is gone and it becomes
> an nonissue. I feel a lot better about the project.
> I never, not even once, regreted spending the cash
> to bring it to standard and I find it a lot easier
> to continue on with the project. The hours of fret
> and worry I have saved myself all for a few bucks
> will probably add years to my life and put the
> spring back in my step.
> Fix the worst problem first and Immediatley. You
> will never be sorrry.
> That is what i do  and i would like to encourage
> others to do the same. You will never lose out
> because even if later you decide to sell the project
> car the value will be substantially above what it
> was before.
> Don
> Author of
> Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
> Old Reliable (Mopar)
> http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacZptb7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.